It seems appropriate that this video was just released. Right now, I am dealing with my own dark sides–Endo and Depression.
I hear this song every day. It is always playing as I turn onto the street where I work so I start every work day with this song stuck in my head.
Is it just me or does it seems like Daughtry is trying to pull off a Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious look?
I keep getting this forward that says that I should put my ipod on shuffle and write down the first 20 songs that come up. So instead of emailing it to those who keep sending it to me, here is my list for the world to see. Enjoy!
1. Give Up The Funk – Glee Cast
2. Hollywood Nights – Bob Seger
3. Johanna – Jamie Campbell Bower & Johnny Depp (Sweeney Todd)
4. Admit It – Esmee Denters
5. Photograph – Nickelback
6. Check Yo Self – Ice Cube
7. Little of Your Time – Maroon 5
8. Kiss – Glee Cast
9. This is Halloween – Danny Elfman
10. Opening – The Nightmare Before Christmas
11. Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
12. Addicted – Kelly Clarkson
13. Nothin’ Else – Justin Timberlake
14. Electric City – Black Eyed Peas
15. He Won’t Go – Adele
16. A Daily AntheM – David Cook
17. Rock N’ Roll Never Forgets – Bob Seger
18. Alexander’s Ragtime Band – Back to Titanic Soundtrack
19. Rushing – Moby
20. I Got a Man – Positive K
“Come over to the Dark Side . . . We Have Cookies” ~my favorite magnet
It never ceases to amaze me how a song can find the exact words I am looking for. I was just lying here, after a long frustrating day of meetings and paperwork, and I decided to listen to my ipod on shuffle. It was weird how my mind started to wander off and the ipod shuffle almost served as a mind reader as it wandered along with my thought process.
Ironically, it chose two artists who I have blogged about before. Two artists that the Universe tends to use to try to open my eyes. Those two artists are Adele and Justin Timberlake (often followed by Kelly Clarkson or Linkin Park).
These are the two songs: “Don’t You Remember” and “(Another Song) All Over Again”